Securing Your Session
* To secure your photography session, please send us a message via email or phone or the contact form to discuss your project and desired dates.
* At the time of booking, a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your date and time. This deposit serves as a booking fee to reserve your appointment and ensure our availability.
* Appointments made without a deposit may not be honored and are subject to cancellation.
Late Arrival Policy
* Session end times will not be extended to accommodate client lateness.
* We value punctuality and respect your time.
* If you are 30 minutes or more late, the session will be canceled without a refund.
* Sessions must be paid in full before the shooting date or immediately upon arrival via cash, bank transfer, or online payment. Except for exceptional cases sign in the contract. Materials will not be delivered without advance payment.
* If you are unable to make your photo session, all deposits will act as a cancellation fee.
* We require a minimum of 72 hours' advance notice for changes to credit the deposit towards a future session.
* The photographer reserves the right to deny service to any client(s) who have a repeated history of cancellations
Refusal of Service and Liability
* The studio photography reserves the right to refuse service for any booking that it does not wish to render.
* A model release form must be signed upon arrival or before the shoot.
* Clients under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present at all times.
* We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise.
* If you need to cancel or reschedule your session, please contact us as early as possible.
* Cancellation or rescheduling is subject to availability and should be discussed on a case-by-case basis
* In the event the studio photography cannot perform this contract due to fire or another casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer's illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return the retainer fee to the client but shall have no further liability concerning the contract.
This shall also apply if photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through the camera or other media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer.
* In the event the studio is unable to fulfill this contract for any reason not mentioned above, The Studio shall not be liable for any compensation beyond the total amount paid by the client